Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lachelle Junior Prom






I traveled to St. George this past weekend with Kim, Colby's brother Lyman's wife and their son Bentley, to help Lachelle get ready for Junior Prom. As you can see, they make a very striking couple and Lachelle looked fabulous!

Lachelle went to Junior Prom with her boyfriend, Jeremy, and had a really good time. Jeremy borrowed a sweet classic car to take Lachelle to Junior Prom. Richard, being the over-protective father that he is, was not content with the condition of the car and pulled out his air compressor to adjust the level of air in the car's tires. Richard even went so far as the check the gas gauge on the car to make sure that there wouldn't be any problems bringing his beautiful daughter home. Do you blame him for being concerned?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do beautiful work. But of course it didn't take much as Chelle is Gorgeous to begin with.

How are the big Brothers handling their Baby sis growing up?

Yorokobi said...

I can't speak for younger bro. but I'm okay with it. I trust dad's judge of character; if it is okay with dad, it is okay with me. :)

erika said...

She looked so pretty. I wish we could have seen her in person. We went to Grandma Squires right after she had left. You do good work with the hair - she has no shortage of it :)

Haven said...

You need to come do my hair sometime. It looks fabulous! I think Rado is hilarious.