Friday, March 7, 2008

Calling all Losers!

I have decided to issue the Biggest Loser Challenge to anyone who wants to compete. Here are the rules, because muscle weighs more than fat the contest is based off of inches and not pounds. Measure yourself at your calf, thigh, hips, waist, upper chest, bust and upper arms. Write it down and on the first Sunday of the month measure yourself again. Send me the changes you have and I will post the winners. Realize this is honor code so no cheating! Since Jocee and I started the contest in January I have lost two inches on my waist, 3/4 of an inch on my arms, one inch on my hips and I'm not going to say how much I have lost off my bust but know, dear reader, that I am aware and that is all that matters.

So grab those measuring tapes and let's see who really is the biggest loser!

4 comments:

Haven said...

This sounds fun! You know, if I started today I would TOTALLY have a lot lost by next month! (hopefully)

Dacia said...

Wait to go Jess!
I don't think that I can compete, but on my pregnancy diet(aka being sick) I have lost lots of inches off my butt, my face, my arms, even my fingers (my wedding ring slips off now), but have gained quite a few inches around the middle. I just hope it stays off afterwards.

Nic said...

Okay . . .so I've updated my blog and there is a new triathlon update on it. I expect to see one up on yours shortly, dear cousin.

Shawn said...

I'm in. But can we make it based on percentage lost rather than a total?