Monday, March 10, 2008

My Husband Tag


What is your husbands name? Colby, or as my family calls him, 'Colby Lou Sue Jack Cheese'
How long have you been together? Married for 6 years
Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure he did, but I can't remember for sure.
Who is smarter? Definitely me, unless you ask him then he would say he is.
Who does the housework? Depends on the day and who has the most time.
Who sleeps on the right? Facing the bed he is on the right.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time he does but I plan the menus.
Who drives when you are together? He does, he is a horrible back seat driver so we are both happier if he is driving.
Who is more stubborn? Most of the time I do but it depends on the issue.
Who kissed who first? He did.
Who asked out who first? He did but it was really a date set up by his mother.
Who proposed? Technically he did but I mentioned marriage first (he got the deer in the headlights look when I brought it up).
Who has more siblings?I do, he has 2 brothers (one passed away) and one sister. I have three sisters and one brother.
Who wears the pants? I like to think that I do but most of the time he just doesn't care about the issue like I do.

I am so blessed to have Colby in my life. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't eat and nothing would get accomplished around our house. I have a tendency to get involved in outside events all the time and reminds me of things that need to happen around the house or tasks that I have forgotten. I love my papaya.

I tag Haven, Beth, Emlyn, Kim and Dacia.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How for sweet. I love to see that my cousins are so loved by their wives.

beth said...

I'm glad you posted a picture. It was fun to see him again, though it's really only been like 2 weeks, it seems like a long time ago that we moved. :(

Shawn said...

A single tear trickles down my cheek. That Colby he's so awesome! I don't know how he can be so many different foods. One minute he's cheese, and then he becomes a papaya. That's one odd super hero. Look out on the street, it's a papaya! It's some spam! No, it's Super Colby Lou Sue Jack Cheese!!

Tiffini said...

Hi Jess,
My blog is koryandtiffinihowardfamily.blogspot.com I like having these blogs they are kinda fun. Only you would have that much stuff in your purse!
Tiffini

Haven said...

Well, this tag is easy as I've already done it! :P Here's the link!

http://hurtfamily04.blogspot.com/2007/09/whos-your-man.html