Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag

Alright, most of the time I ignore tags but I decided to do Jocee's.

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
  • Dirty Jobs with Mike Row
  • Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern (it's like a train wreck, I can't turn away)
  • Scrubs
  • The Simpson's
  • Family Guy
Other than that I really don't watch TV but movies on the other hand ...

8 Things that happened yesterday:
  • I went to the gym
  • I bought food from the Schwann's man (Mmmm!)
  • I spoke to all of my sisters on the phone except one
  • Made dinner (okay, so Colby made dinner but I did tell him what to fix)
  • Read
  • Finished researching law schools to apply to
  • watched Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
  • Spent some quality time with my cat
8 Things I am looking forward to:
  • Getting into law school
  • Decorating for Christmas
  • Taking Christmas decorations down (yep, I can't wait to put them up and can't wait to take them down)
  • Dixie Salad and Sweet Potato Casserole (Hooray for Thanksgiving traditions!)
  • Scrapbooking my Hawai'i vacation pictures
  • Finally organizing my craft room (like it will ever be complete)
  • Spending the holidays with family (I complain about traveling all the time but I love spending time with my family)
  • Finishing my UFOs (Unfinished Objects . . . you know, all those crafts that you start but never seem to finish, I have decided that they secretly multiply in my basket when my back is turned.)
8 Things on my wish list:
  • Getting into law school
  • Traveling to Europe
  • Traveling to Scotland
  • Traveling to Yellowstone Park
  • A red stone slide for my Omega
  • A house with decent sized bedrooms and insulation
  • More time to finish my UFOs
  • A maid to clean my house
I am supposed to tag eight people but I prefer to just let whoever wants to post, to post.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You are the first person I have known (outside my extended family) who knows what Dixie Salad is! Happy Thanksgiving! Yay!