Thursday, October 16, 2008

Loads of Hawai'i Photos

As many of you know, either from hearing it first-hand from me or from reading this blog, I despise slide shows--particularly the ones with music. This won't stop Jessica from posting more in the future, but at least I can offer people the freedom to choose for themselves once in a while. I uploaded most of the photos we took while in Hawai'i. We still have three cameras (one digital, two disposable underwater cameras) to work through so there will certainly be more ... eventually. I have added captions to many of the photos, if you have questions, post a comment on the relevant photo and there's a chance one of us will post a reply.

http://picasaweb.google.com/colbyw/

More information on our adventures can be found at the following locations:
Volcano National Park
Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours

If you so choose, you can also peruse the other photo collections. By the way, the VW Beetle is for sale.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I didn't know you guys got to go to Hawai'i. How fun! (The you going, not the me not knowing.:)) The wedding looked really beautiful and tropical.