Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scrapbook Expo

For the past couple of years I have attended the Scrapbook USA Expo with several friends to get some great deals and great ideas for scrapbooking. This year we decided to do the "scrap till midnight" event. We all hauled our supplies to the Expo and scrapbooked from 6:00 p.m. until Midnight, after which we all went to a Wal-Mart at 12:15 to get copies of Twilight on DVD.
I would like to be able to report that I was incredibly productive and did an amazing number of pages but in reality I finished two pages but I did have a really good time and ate WAY too much crap. I think we all had fun and are hopefully going to be able to make this a yearly tradition. (Kim, I only have one photo of you from the Expo and I think you are going to be happy that I didn't post it.)

4 comments:

erika said...

What a fun girls night!! Wish I was there :(

Jocee said...

You're such a loser. It's so embarassing that we are family. I'm mortified that you call that fun!
Anyhow, it looks like you had a fun time, other then getting sick.

Marianne said...

I'm so glad we decided to scrapbook this year. I didn't feel so bad for spending all of my money because we were there all night long. Plus we got tons of cute stuff and some great ideas!

Unknown said...

I should have looked at the people more and all the "stuff" less. I did not know you were there also. Lana & I were at that same scrapbook expo! It was totally amazing and fun! I looked and bought more than I scrapped! (I only finished 3 pages!!!) I soooo would have liked to see you Jessica! Aunt Gwen