Sunday, March 15, 2009

My favorite tool


Okay, usually I don't tout products on my blog but if you don't use these yet you are missing out. As many of you know, about five months after Colby and I got married a candle was left burning while we were at work and it did some pretty extensive smoke damage. This weekend I took the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to my white vanity. Now understand, I have scrubbed the vanity several times since the fire and it looked okay but I have been debating about refinishing it lately because it just hasn't been looking that good. It looks fabulous now and there is no need for me to refinish it. I am going to replace the handles on it, hopefully next weekend, to give it a more updated look but I don't have to repaint the entire thing now (hurray!). If I had thought about it I would have taken a picture of the vanity before and after I cleaned it, but I will do before and after photos with the handles.

5 comments:

Abigail said...

I second Magic Erasers! I would be lost without mine :) I'm glad they worked out on your vanity.

Tiffini said...

They are life savers and work on everything!! I to enjoy them, and actually keep a stock of them I use them so often.

HL said...

I like muchly too.

Emlyn said...

I just want to say THANK YOU for introducing these to me like a year ago in a YW Presidency Meeting. Life with a child (who can now reach the crayons by herself) would not be as bearable without Magic Erasers!

Haven said...

I love them too! Especially using them in conjunction with Green Works.