Monday, January 12, 2009

Erika Photography

A couple of months ago I posted some incredible photos of Jordanne. The photographer who took the photos has now launched a blog site for that photography, www.erikasnow.blogspot.com. She does a fabulous job and her prices, when you consider what you pay at Kiddie Kandids for a bunch of photos you don't need just so you can get more poses, are great. (Honestly, who really needs 132 wallet sized photos of your children?!) Colby and I are going to have her take our pictures come spring and I am excited (especially considering our last professional photos were taken at our wedding) so look for a future posting.

2 comments:

xomom said...

I add my stamp of approval. Erika does a great job with people...from the tinest to the more grown-up.

erika said...

awe shucks! Thanks for the plug!