Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve





























On Christmas Eve we were able to arrange to spend time with both families. Unfortunately, I was so busy with other things at my families Christmas Eve party that I didn't take any photos. After spending time with my family we went to Colby's parents house to participate in the traditional opening of the Christmas Eve PJs. After we all changed into our PJs we went downstairs to watch old home videos.
The first videos we watched were on 8mm reel (picture but no sound) and it was great to see Colby at one year old. We then experienced technical difficulties and moved onto the more traditional home videos on the television. We were all entertained by the footage but towards the end the excitement of Christmas (and an early rising son) became too much for Kim and she fell asleep. (Okay, I was just excited that I wasn't the one to fall asleep for once.)

2 comments:

erika said...

Yea your blogging again! Oh it looks like you have been having way too much fun. Quilting is on my to do list to learn someday.

xomom said...

Looks like Christmas was busy and wonderful...just as it should be. Sorry we didn't have a chance to visit with you in SG. You would think we could find time up here in the frozen north..maybe one day.
Phyllis (incase you don't know my blog name)