Monday, November 3, 2008

Jordanne's Senior Pictures


This weekend I traveled down to St. George and Erika Snow (Riley, Colby's cousin's wife) took Jordanne's senior pictures. She picked out several locations in St. George that we went to and Jordanne had several outfit changes. At one point Jordanne was changing behind the open door with me blocking the other side from view and Jordanne mentioned that she felt like a real model changing outside. Erika made fun of us because not only did we have several wardrobe changes but each wardrobe change required a jewelry change. What most people never see is what the photographer goes through to get the shot (and no, the excursion did not belong to any of us). Make sure you check out her blog to see the rest of the photos she has posted. http://rileyanderika.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

erika said...

ugh that is a hideous picture of me! I'm glad you like the pictures, I will be editing for days!

Tiffini said...

Jordanne's is so cute you are the best big sister ever to be there for them. Wish I had one ;)

Gull Family said...

She sure is a beautiful girl you guys need to keep your eyes on her

Haven said...

I love the pics Erika took. Was the pic of her behind McArthur's?