Saturday, November 22, 2008

Colby's Birthday


I realize that I am late in posting this but I couldn't get the scanner to work with my computer so I had to wait for Colby to do it and for some reason he wasn't in a big hurry to scan these photos for me. :) My honey recently celebrated his 32nd birthday.

We spent the day together and attended Body Worlds at The Leonardo in Salt Lake City. It was incredible! If you get the chance to attend it you should. It gave me a greater appreciation for the amazing complexity that is our body. (It also gave me a greater desire to lose weight after seeing what happens to the body that has too much fat.)

I have to admit I love this photo of Colby with Princess Leia from his mission. I was going to wax poetical about how great my husband is but I believe that I said everything that needs to be said on our anniversary in August, so please see my previous posting. I will say I love my husband a lot and appreciate all he does for me!

8 comments:

erika said...

Happy Birthday Colby!! Hope you had a good day and Jessica let you get something new and techie!

Yorokobi said...

Yep, she did. I bought myself a new laptop. w00t!

Hillary said...

Happy happy happy beerthday! Happy, happy, happy beerthday! Happy, happy, happy beerthday to joo, to joo, to joo.
Sing that with an ambiguous eastern European accent.

beth said...

Happy Birthday, Colby! How many laptops do you have now? :)

Yorokobi said...

How many laptops do I have? One that works (the new one) and one that doesn't (the old one).

easleyfamily said...

Colby with hair...I didn't even recognize him :) JK Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun!

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Colby. May the force always be with you. :)

Haven said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Colb! That first picture you look an awful lot like Landon and Lachelle. You must be related!

November birthdays are the best.

If you're laptop-buying happy you can for sure buy one for me. I recently had a birthday too! ;)