Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hiking

We went hiking up to Lake Mary and Lake Katherine today. Last week I got a new camera and I have to admit that the photos it takes are amazing. Wendy, Rob, Robbie, Jillian, Shawn and Hailey went with Colby and I and we had a great time. There was even snow still in the shadows. Every time we go hiking with Shawn we see a moose. True to form, we saw one laying in the shade of a tree. Robbie had a blast being carried in the pack and then enjoyed throwing rocks into the lake. It was beautiful but I am going to be feeling the pain in my legs tomorrow. I am such a wuss!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your pictures do look great! What kind of camera did you get? Looks like it was a great hike!

Andee said...

Hey Jess! I love you blog...maybe you could come teach me, the computer illiterate weirdo a think or two. I am trying, and failing miserably, to start one of my own. Check it out larsandandee.blogspot.com