Friday, August 15, 2008

Anniversary

It's hard to believe that it has been seven years since I married my sweet heart. I am a week late on this post but I was trying to get some scanned colored copies of our wedding photos to add to the slide show, obviously that didn't work so well. I know Colby seeing this is going to roll his eyes and be annoyed that I put "one of those obnoxious slide shows" on the blog (and he will really roll his eyes when he hears the song I put along with the show but I thought it was fitting) but I wanted to do this great tribute to the man who has been such a large part of my life. With everything that has happened in my life in the last three years I do not know how I would have survived without him. I realize that most people don't know him very well because he just quietly stands in the background as I busily go about doing all of my stuff (and talking enough for the both of us) but he is the rock that I lean on. He was so understanding while mom was so ill, letting me travel down to St. George so frequently. Colby has been especially great because he is willing to put a lot of his plans on hold as I pursue my dreams, which is not an easy thing. I thought I would share a little bit about the great man I married. I love you mostest babe!

8 comments:

Tiffini said...

Hey congrats to you! Can't believe it's been 7 years already so crazy! Hope you have an eternity of more years together. You guys are awesome. Hey my mom said your doing D.J.s wedding GOOD LUCK!!

erika said...

Loved the "annoying" video montage. Who doesn't like a montage. Hope you had a happy day and many many more.

easleyfamily said...

Happy Anniversary! Has it really been 7 years???? Crazy! It seems like Colby's always been a part of the family :) BTW, who gets married in August in St. George?

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

I can't believe how the time flies! I love reading and hearing about you two! It was a wonderful tribute! May you have a million more wonderful years!

Emlyn said...

Congrats you two!

Nic said...

Ahhhhhhh . . . I love it! : It almost made me cry a little. Am I PMSing?? Who knows. But that was sweet. :)

Call Family said...

I loved the slide show. So fun! I hope you had a very happy anniversary!

Haven said...

7 years! Time just flies when you're having fun, eh? Or going to school... :) Congrats and here's to many, many more!