Sunday, April 13, 2008

Senior Ball 2008

Jordanne went to Senior Ball with Spencer Finch. Since we had used a flower in her hair for the last formal dance, we decided we wanted to do something different so we used feathers this time. Jordanne said that at least 10 girls had flowers in their hair at the dance, she is such a trend setter, and I anticipate that the same thing will happen at Dixie because of Lachelle looking great at her last dance.

Jordanne started the day out by taking the ACT test for several hours (the college placement exam) followed by a day date of skim boarding on the Virgin River. I keep hoping that one of these dances she will not be sunburnt, but so far that hasn't happened. This time she wanted a before and after photo so everyone could see how well she cleans up. She looked beautiful, as usual.


4 comments:

Gull Family said...

Jordy is a very beautiful young women your mom would be proud you are doing such a good job.

erika said...

Arghhh Jordanne that before picture is scary good thing you have a glam squad to your rescue! You look gorgeous as always. And does that dress look familiar?

Haven said...

I was going to say that too...about the dress, though. You didn't look that scary before. ;) Feathers! Who knew?

easleyfamily said...

if I ever go anywhere that I can't just wear my sweats :) I'm calling you for a fancy hairdo!