Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Plan B


After months of waiting, I have received official word that I have not been accepted to any of the law schools that I have applied to. So it is on to Plan B, I will revamp everything, most likely retake the LSAT, and reapply next year. On the positive side, I will now get a year off from going to school before hopefully starting law school in fall 2009. Since I have been working full time and going to school full time for the last four years I am actually looking forward to having a break to just work.

6 comments:

beth said...

I'm so sorry! I hate it when everything is moving along and then suddenly your plans are changed out from under you.

I'm really happy for you to get a whole year off! You'll have so much time - you could even have a baby!! ;) (I just wanted to join the ranks of those who I know will tell you just that!)

erika said...

I'm proud of you for sticking with it. It's not like at the time you took the LSAT and were applying was a stressful time in your life or anything. Now you will have more time to come and visit! :)

easleyfamily said...

Enjoy your time off, you deserve it!

Marianne said...

Think of it this way you get to spend more time scrapbooking with me!! Okay so I really am sorry that you didn't get in, but you really do deserve the break. This will give you an entire year to study and take practice tests without too many distractions.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess! We are so proud of you also! You have been so determined and dedicated to your schooling and I greatly admire you for that! Hopefully it will be an very enjoyable break though after all of your hard work! You can have a chance to rest and refresh!Everybody needs that occasionally! Our thoughts and prayers are with you in all that you pursue! Love ya!

Haven said...

Oh, no! :( But at least you'll have a break. I agree with Erika that you'll have more time to visit and not be stressed. *hugs* Just breathe and good luck retaking the LSATs!