Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mom Second Anniversary



It's hard to believe that it has been two years since Mom passed away. In some ways it seems longer than the two years and in others it seems like yesterday. I was looking through some family photos and thought about putting together another slide show but this one just seems to say it all, so I have posted it again.

It does get easier after the first year for most things, the holidays aren't as hard and new traditions replace old. It is amazing how life goes on. Thank goodness I know I will see her again, I don't know how people do it who don't have my understanding of the here-after.

There are moments when I will always miss her, regardless of how much time has passed.

7 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Love your mom and miss her too! Love you all! Thanks for the post.

Tiffini said...

What a wonderful thing the have the knowledge of a here- after. We all miss her as well!! You guys do have one strong family!!

erika said...

ugh that wasn't nice to do to a hormonal pregnant woman!! So many great memories with your mom!

Jocee said...

I agree with Erika! I was putting off posting, because I knew I would just cry thru the whole thing, but maybe I will anyway. Miss you! Can't wait to go shopping in November!!

Call Family said...

I loved the post--so thoughtful and so fun to see so many great memories with her. I'm glad that I was able to meet her. I hope you are doing well.

Andee said...

I miss her! I miss you too!

Torey's Travels said...

I Miss Your Mom