Saturday, April 25, 2009

Senior Ball

The Welcoming Committee! Jordanne's last formal dance of high school was Senior Ball. I traveled down to do her hair and to be there to see her off.
Dad, as you can tell, was just making sure her date understood the consequences of any actions he may choose to take that night. :)
Jordanne, of course, looked fabulous!
Jordanne's date picked her up in a sweet car that completely undid the hours of work I put into her hair. Just kidding, after he picked her up they transferred to a car with a top so it wouldn't ruin the girls' hair.

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

Beautiful! Is she really graduating? Early right...she's still only 10 to me!! :)

Kesha and Kenny said...

Awesome for Jillian! Embaressing for Jordanne! I can't believe your dad did that...oh wait, yes I can!

Kim said...

What a beautiful girl. What a sweet sister to help her with her hair. What a crazy dad. I love it!!!