Monday, August 10, 2009

Eighth Anniversary

Today Colby and I celebrated our eighth anniversary. Hard to believe it was eight years ago today that I married my sweetheart.

There have been good times and trying times but he has always been there beside me (or behind me because I am dragging him to something he doesn't want to go to). ;)

Jillian kindly pointed out that Colby and I have been married for half her life. Nothing like a sister to make you feel old. :) It's been a great trip so far. I was going to post a wonderful slide show and music about my hubby but since I have done that the last couple of years I decided to just post some photos of the two of us instead.

6 comments:

Gull Family said...

wow how time fly's congrats on 8 years

beth said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary!

Jillian Schmutz said...

oh, how sweet you old people ;) love ya!

Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you were able to do something fun just the two of you to celebrate.

Hillary said...

Congrats on 8 years! Good luck in school!

xomom said...

Haven't cked your blog in awhile.. so, welcome to Phoenix, congrats on the anniversary, thanks for being there for Riley and Erika, good luck with settling in, finding your way around,and with school, work, etc. You two are terrific and hope we see you Labor Day weekend. AuntP (incase you don't recognize my 'handle')