Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving weekend in St. George with family. It was great to be able to see Colby's cousins, aunts and uncles, and Grandparents as it has been a rough year for the family. The food was fabulous (I personally ate more than my fair share).

On Friday night my family gathered together to play games, which in Schmutz lingo means a lot of shouting, cheating, accusations of cheating, laughing, and Jillian hyperventilating. The high pitched sound you hear in the video is Jillian laughing, I have to admit I have never heard anything quite like it. You will notice that it has reached the point that the rest of us are ignoring her but it is funny to hear.





I am thankful for many things, I won't bore you with everything but I will list a few:
  1. My husband
  2. My family
  3. Running water
  4. Cell phones
  5. My kitty, Smokey Joe
  6. Books and the printing press
  7. The internet
  8. My job, for both the living it provides and the fact I enjoy what I do and the people I work with
  9. My eyesight
  10. Modern medicine

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Thanks for posting these pics. I miss my family sometimes...

Jillian Schmutz said...

I knew you really do hate me!!! JK!!! Love ya, Jessica!!!:)