Sunday, June 15, 2008

Houseboat

Colby and I were able to spend several days down at the houseboat this weekend with my family. Jocee and Zorn are preparing to move to Beaver this next week so they were unable to come with us. We offered to take Brejden with us so Jocee wouldn't have so much help with the packing.

Brejden was great and loves to ride on "Pompa's boat". D.J. and Matt were able to come up from their summer job in Las Vegas to spend some time with us and really enjoyed wake boarding.

Jordanne, Jillian and Dad were with us. It is the first time since Dad got the houseboat that it has just been us so it was nice but felt a little weird to not have the boat full of people. The weather was wonderful and there was very few people on the lake so we were able to ski just about all day.

Because of the price of gas we decided not take the boat out of the slip at the dock so we drove to this great beach to let Brejden (and everyone else) play in the water. The beach had a bunch of clay so Matt and D.J. drew on themselves and Matt did a great impression of the Incredible Hulk for us.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Wish we could have been there. Oh . . . but wait. I was doing a triathlon that you were all supposed to be to!! Hmmm.

Dacia said...

Fun!I can't wait to go boating this year. I really want to go to Powell.

easleyfamily said...

Looks like so much fun! We wish we could have been there too...but wait, I wasn't doing a triathlon that I was supposed to be to :) Why are Jocee and Zorn moving to the thriving metropolis of Beaver?

Julie said...

Wow congratulations on the graduation!! I didn't even know you wanted to be a lawyer (at least I don't remember that from H.S.). I lived in Salt Lake up until a year ago... who knew we lived so close to each other...

I am going to add you to my list of blogs if that's ok. I am much more of a blogger than a facebooker.

Oh and the houseboat looks AWESOME!!!! What a fun thing for summer!

Good luck with law school. The same thing happened to David with medical school. He ended up taking a year off and retaking the MCAT and got right in the next year. The year off was MUCH needed for both of us and SO nice! Congrats again on the graduation and it is great to hear from you!

Julie