Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bag Tagged















Amy, I have answered the call and here is my purse. I have to say that I carry much more stuff than you do (and I'm not a mom yet, what does that say about me?). Scarily enough I do carry a Dell PDA, a Nano, an excessively large wallet, a notebook, three sets of keys, a card case, mints, gum, jewelry that needs to be repaired, a sliver ring, three shades of lipstick, one lip liner, one lip primer, two pens, one pencil, a flashdrive (memory stick), checkbook, sunglasses, dental floss, nail file, a GameBoy game, 65 cents and approximately 1/2 lb of loose floating receipts. Amazing how much stuff I carry around and embarrassing to have to admit exactly how much to everyone.

The Rules...
1. take a picture of your bag
2. show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3. "Bag Tag" five people

Okay, the gauntlet has been thrown down Haven, Kim, Erica, Beth and Malorie. Dump those purses and let's see what you've got....what's in your wallet?!

4 comments:

beth said...

I never knew all the cool things you were carrying around. I'll have to take a picture of mine this week. It's a good idea for a tag.

easleyfamily said...

Wow! It's amazing that all that fits in that little bag :) You have to remember that I carry a diaper bag too! Lets not empty that now :)

Anonymous said...

Your Purse must be wider than it looks.

I have a wallet and pockets.

Shawn said...

Wowie Zowie!! That's a lot of stuff. Maybe if I gave up on the gym, I could borrow your purse for some weight training? The only thing that I don't understand being in your purse is the Gameboy game. You don't even own a Gameboy do you?