Friday, January 18, 2008

Junior Prom



Last weekend we traveled to St. George to help Jordanne prepare for Junior Prom. She was so excited to dress up and be pampered. The hair and makeup were courtesy of Jocee and I with Jillian assisting with comments when we were lopsided with the curls. It's hard to believe that she is already sixteen and will be a senior next year. She looks so grown up.

Jillian and I had party plans but she came down with a fever and spent the weekend in bed. Next time we go down her and I are going to play though. Jillian is really busy with her friends and school and is an amazing writer. She is the one who wrote Mom's obituary (with a little help) and it was beautiful.


5 comments:

Camille said...

It's great being able to keep in touch. Thanks for sharing your blog!
Camille

Haven said...

I can't believe she's that grown-up already! Holy cow! I hope she had a good time for she was dressed to kill. :)

Mal and Kade said...

Hi Jessica! It's your favorite cousin Mal! Ok maybe not your favorite but its awesome that you have a blog now. I love blogging, its a great way to stay in touch so i'll be watching for updates. Mine is www.malorieence.blogspot.com

erika said...

What you have a blog and didn't tell me!?! Jordanne looked so pretty. I hope she had a fabulous time.

Anonymous said...

Yay! A new blog for me to read and comment on.