Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Study Assistance


Lately Smokey Joe has decided that every time I am studying he needs to come in and help me. Half the time he climbs onto my lap as I am sitting at the table, forcing me to scoot back further from the table and contort my body in unnatural ways to work around him. (Because of course I can't just kick him off my lap.) The other half of the time he just lays right down on top of my papers so I can't read them at all. If Colby is home I can usually convince Smokey Joe to go bother him but if I am home by myself than it keeps things interesting.

3 comments:

Jocee said...

glad to know who rules the roost!

Jillian Schmutz said...

if you get a chance, will you read the extremely short story I wrote on my blog? you know how to find it still, I hope :) ha ha

Jocee said...

Do you realize it's been 2 months since you posted on your personal blog?