Monday, September 14, 2009

Jillian Homecoming

Somehow, when I wasn't watching, Jillian started growing up. We drove to St. George this weekend so I could help her get ready. She looked fabulous!
She was super excited to go! Her date wasn't as excited when D.J. and Matt met him at the door with pistols in their waistbands and threats. Needless to say, she was home on time.

The dance was at Ford and one of the managers had to be there the whole time so Dad was a chaperon at her first dance. I know, scary thought!

6 comments:

Gull Family said...

she is becoming quite the young women

Dacia said...

She looks fabulous! I love that dress on her. I would've hated for my dad to be there the whole time, but your dad.... even scarier. He's not even my dad and I'm pretty sure he scared off some of my dates. lol Hmmm... remembering Andy with the glass eye. Your dad, "Oh Andy. Like Andy EYE over. Andy came back" Uh, yeah.

Marianne said...

OMG she is growing up so fast. Her hair looks fantastic. Great job Jess!

easleyfamily said...

What a beautiful girl...and such a great sis to go up to help her get ready!

Kim said...

Jillian is so pretty - all you girls are! So glad you could be there with her on her special day - you're a great sister!

Danielle Little said...

She looks gorgeous!! Hope she had a wonderful time!