Friday, July 3, 2009

Airshow

Hill Air Force Base did their first Airshow in years and I let Colby talk me into going, us and about 250,000 other people. It was incredible to see all the different types of planes and the amazing ticks they could do.
Colby was in seventh heaven (yep, totally geeking out). He enjoyed every minute of it and took alot of amazing photos of the planes in the air.
Having never been to an airshow before, I didn't quite know what to expect. I was shocked by the number of people who showed up to watch and the aerial acrobatics that were displayed by the pilots.
I have to admit that after about an hour of the show, I was bored. But, never fear...have book, will travel. I settled in and enjoyed being outdoors, even if I did get sunburnt. It was worth fighting the crowd to see it and I highly recommend, if you get the chance, that you go yourself.

No comments: